Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Friday, January 1, 2016

Early Moon

SOLD  11 x 14 inches, pastel on board.  Seems like forever since my last painting.  Finally starting to get things flowing again with producing paintings.

This is a scene I encountered last October in the mountains of southern Wyoming in early evening, just as sun was setting.  This is looking the opposite direction from which the sun just went below the horizon.  Elevation about 10,000 feet.  I am blessed to live in such a beautiful state.

2 comments: