Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Saddle Bronc Starting Lineup - pastel

(sold)12 x 24 inches, pastel on board.  I have been waiting to hear whether this made it into the 2015 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale here in Cheyenne this March at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Musuem.  The jurors must have liked it, as it was accepted into the show.  I am always grateful to be included into this show.  It is fun and the quality of the work being shown is continually getting better and better.  There are many fantastic artists being represented and it is an honor to have my work hanging amongst theirs.

I will give more details on the 2015 Western Spirit Art Show and Sale as it gets nearer.  There is a link on the right sidebar of this blog to last years show.

4 comments:

  1. This is easily one of your bet works. Man I hope for all good things for this one!!! You have worked so hard and things are really going to pay off soon. Very good comp--and feeing---I have seen this so many times, and photgraphed it, and been there - - love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know I really like this one. It tells such a story. Beautiful! I like all the additions to this page, too. Thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Jo, thank you. Always appreciate you stopping in for a look!

    ReplyDelete