Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Friday, December 5, 2014

Bowl of My Favorite Fruits - pastel

SOLD  8 x 10 inches on Canson Mie-tientes touch paper.
This was the first time using this paper and so far I'm not that impressed.  I will do a few more small pastels on this paper and see if I like it any better.

Even though I fought the paper, I like how the painting turned out.  I cant remember the last time I painted fruit with pastels, so it was a fun change of subject matter.

2 comments:

  1. I think you did an amazing job with this paper, Ron!! A beautiful still life!

    ReplyDelete