Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Thursday, November 20, 2014

Fall Cottonwoods - pastel

SOLD 8 x 10 inches.  Had fun with this.  And relatively pleased how it turned out; considering trees have always given me fits to paint in the past.

4 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Ron! I love how those vibrant blues are reflected from the sky!
    I will be looking forward to some landscapes from your beautiful State of Wyoming..
    one of my favorite places to visit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hilda, thank you very much, appreciate your kind words!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ron, so good to see this!!! Trees have always given me a beating, but I do love them and am attracted to them as subjects. I think its worth the pain! This is nice, very nice, and you should be very happy. I was out a lot this fall, and have many starts not finnished! I hate using my cammera for some reason but love PA and am still working hard but not posting anywhere. Waiting for a breakthru I guess. Happy Holidays to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ida- Hey stranger. Thanks for stopping by. I miss you posting your paintings, you should, regardless of breakthrough...just sayin.

    ReplyDelete