Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Friday, November 1, 2013

"Test Drive" - pastel- sold

 


12 x 16 inches, pastel on board.  This scene is my friend, Jim, down in Colorado, putting his weight into the saddle for the first time on a horse he was breaking and training.

Purposely created a loose, watercolor like background.  I like the look, hope you all do to.

4 comments:

  1. This is very special. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice. Background is especially good, Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Peggy, Jo, Ida- Glad you all like this. Lots of fun. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete