Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Monday, March 4, 2013

Final Preparations- pastel

My first in a series of train and industrial scenes.  This is the 1880 Train, in Hill City, South Dakota.  I combined several old vacation photos to created this story.  The engine presented an interesting challenge with all the machanical parts.

4 comments:

  1. I haven't visited your blog in a while - you are doing great stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn. Thanks, appreciate you stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super. Looking forward to the series.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Jo, how are you guys? Thanks, glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete