Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Friday, April 13, 2012

Good and Hot - pastel - sold

5 x7 pastel on paper.  A fun, small piece that I did for one of the monthly challenges in wet canvas.  Used mostly the Maggie Price basic value set from Terrry Ludwing pastels.  Great set of pastels to use for quick set up, and a smaller pallet that has wide value ranges.  And the Ludwig pastels are just plain fantastic to use.  I did use ref photo, but also got out an actual bottle of Tobasca and set it up to see how it looked in real life.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, this makes me smile and my brow to sweat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Jo. Thanks for your comments!

    ReplyDelete