Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Monday, March 26, 2012

Fruit Still Life- Oil

Here is an oil I did as part of an oil class in wetcanvas.  Size is 9 x 12 inches, on canvas.  Using just three colors: utlramarine blue, alizarian permanent, and hansa yellow medium.  This was a fun lesson, and good practice for my oil painting.  And it was fun to do a still life; for I dont do many of them (no real reason, just busy doing other things I guess).  Thanks to my friend Jim, for putting on the class in sw/western forum in Wetcanvas.  Its never too late to join in on the class, so come over to the forum and check it out.

Check out Jim Connelly's work at his website.  He does some great western artwork, and other themes as well.

2 comments:

  1. Your just simply amazing! It doesn't matter what you paint you do a fantastic job:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful. The class is great, no time to do it though.

    ReplyDelete