Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Monday, December 26, 2011

Cowboy Portrait- charcoal- sold

8x 10 inches, willow vine charcoal on paper.   I dont consider this a  quick sketch, or an elaborate finished piece.  Just practicing, if you will.  I am pretty happy how this turned out for a couple hours work and a single stick of willow charcoal and a bit of white charcoal pencil.

4 comments:

  1. Ron, I think this is awesome and I want it in a frame and on my wall! You did a great job on this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice!!!! a great way to spend a couple of hours!!!! (should be framed) Has a nice ruffness to the man, gives him personality!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sketches. This is my favorite. Yes it needs a frame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Steph- thanks my dear

    Jo, Ida- very encouraging, thank you gals!

    ReplyDelete