Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Evening Bluff



Finally got some time to do some painting. I hate it when the day job takes over and I'm too wiped out to paint at night after work.


This one is 9 x 12, pastel, on colorfix pastel paper. I also used an alcohol wash underpainting.


1 comment:

  1. Ron, thanks for visitng my blog again--missed you! Your rocky bluff is similiar to mine! so odd we did them at nearly the same time of year. Starting the 21st--I am in a week long plein-air paint out, with reception--put on by the gallery in Markleeville, web-sit linc on my blog---never done this before!! a bit nervous to say the least!! glad to see your work again - -keep painting!

    ReplyDelete