Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Monday, January 3, 2011

Meeting of the Mouths


9 x 12 inches, pastel. I did this focusing on abstract shapes. I also, payed extra attention to connecting the darks and anchoring them to an edge of the frame. I like how this turned out and will definetly pursue this line of painting more in the future. I hope you like it and find it interesting.

3 comments:

  1. I love it Ron, nice composition very well painted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! This is gorgeous. I love original paintings. They have such a great story to them. Found you through my girl Steph's blog.

    Have a nice day.
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Peter!

    Jen- hi, thanks for stopping by and thanks for your comment. Steph said you guys are good friends... very cool!

    ReplyDelete