Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Monday, August 30, 2010

Two New Plein Airs- pastel


The weekend before last, the kids and I went camping. I managed to do some plein air pastel painting during our trip. Its been quite a long time since my last plein air (since May I think). Both paintings are about 8 x 10 inches. I originally was not going to post these. But my wife liked them as well as my Wet Canvas friends, so I decided to share them with you all. If you squint REALLY hard and use your imagination, you might see what I was trying to show in the paintings. LOL


3 comments:

  1. When I sqint my eyes, I do see the light dappleing thru-out ---Good work!! I didn't see this yet on wc, but I will. At least you are back at it, and trees are so hard, and all the green but you have done really well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent, I will check it out on wc, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks Jo and Ida. I posted these in the 'round the campfire- august' thread in sw/western forum in wet canvas. Im really wanting to get back out and plein air paint again asap.

    ReplyDelete