Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Monday, June 14, 2010

Feeding Time- Oil - (sold)


It rained all last weekend. So, yesterday, to help pass the time, I did this quick painting of one of my parents cows. Image size is 5 x 7 inches, oil on masonite.

4 comments:

  1. Ron, was this nice painting plein-air? No, I doubt they would stand here for you, sorry. Its really fresh and nice. I was out in our cows today, such a nice day! All the calves are slicked out for summer, and grass is high. Winds seems to have quit so plein-air some more!! Love your blog site, you are doing so well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Ida! Always enjoy you stopping by and appreciate your comments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful. Brings back so many memories. My Mom always named every cow and calf. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Jo. It surprising the number of people who relate to this little painting. Yea, my parents have names for all their cows.

    ReplyDelete