Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Saturday, June 12, 2010

Bird Brains- Oil


Finished this last night. 8 x 10 inches. Had some fun with my oil paints, still learning how to use them. All work was done wet on wet. This was for the monthly challenge in sw/western forum in Wet Canvas. The paint was still wet when I took the photo, so there is a slight glare.

1 comment:

  1. What a great name for this painting!! Good comp- also. I love chickens as well, I guess all us old country gals do.....really nice work, Ron.

    ReplyDelete