Welcome

Welcome to my art site! This is the place where I display some of my paintings and give some thoughts as to the process invloved in creating a painting. All paintings are for sale unless stated otherwise. If your interested in purchasing a painting, please contact via email for pricing and any other information you would be interested in. Thanks for stopping by.

Click on images to view them larger.



Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Forest Road


11 x 14 pastel. The inspiration for this painting came from some photos I took back in the fall of 2008 while chasing elk in the mountains of southern Wyoming. This particular area of forest was interesting because it had an equal mix of evergreen and aspens, along with thick brush in the undergrowth. Some fabulous wildlife habitat.

2 comments:

  1. Ron, You do such fabulous work, you continue to amaze me. I love this painting. I so enjoyed the time we spent up there over the summer I wish I could have been there with you in the fall with all these beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ron. This is my favorite painting as it is like many of the back country roads I have traveled in Colorado. It's just so real and you really captured the feeling of being there. Keep up the good work..........Lenore

    ReplyDelete